~Heaven and Soul~: proceeding

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

proceeding

okay i suck at orientation, i mean it, i have to drive that road a several times before i can remember how to go it. It's easier to walk those roads than to drive -_-. well we found the place where i was gonna get my keys to the room and went to see my room. I liked it, it's bigger than my room now <.< and i have my own bathroom ^_^, too bad it wasnt a shower instead, it would be better, but you cant have it all. After that we went to Mc'donalds and a grabbed a burger >.<, i dont like burgers, it's yucky but i chose el maco chicken and it was really good ^^. My room's empty so we had to go and buy furniture for it, so we asked for the road to ikea and bought a bed, table and chair. Keewl
We went to see the university too, it was an old house, not gonna be there, gonna be in a place called BMC.

Sigh we had to drive the road where i drove to work... i really miss him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home