~Heaven and Soul~: Funny day ^_^

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Funny day ^_^

Today i woke up all happy and alert, i was gonna be more social today, better than the quiet one sitting there with the deep thoughts. As usual i came there to the locker room where my other co-workers stood and i shouted good morning everybody!
Aww becca has this cute braids. Yesterday i thought that i was gonna give it up on him and let it go and was all ready for this, that's why i was all happy 'cause i thought it was all cleared up. I talked and laughed with the others and then during work i saw him and smiled and he smiled back then he sent someone (the person who owed me gasmoney) to ask me if i had a crush. I was like duuurr?? I got embarrassed and said umm well i dunno... What tha... what was that all about XD? Then when he came back i was too embarrassed to look at him, so when i saw him and he saw me i looked down on the ground. He must have felt that he made a fool out of himself XD. Omg that must mean he likes me too right right? Always looks at me with this big smile. He doesn't say anything, I say hello, he looks at me and smile, i say good morning, he looks at me and smile. Becca told me to not look down again next time, she was all Anna look look! He's looking at you omg why did you look down omg! XD hahhaa so the next time he walked by i took the courage and looked at him and didnt look down and he looked at me and again smiled his big smile. Hahahaha he's so cute, i wanted to ask him what the question was all about. He acted like he didnt see me and quickly walked away looking down at the ground, but this day have been fun, we bumped into eachother a lot this day and i asked him what the question was all about he just smiled and patted my arm and quickly walked away. Aww so cute, even shyer than me :P

haha what should i do he's trying to avoid me now XD so cute :p

What is up with me? Seems like i attract a lot of thai peeps. First this admirer and then i think there's this older one, he always acts like we know eachother real well and jokes around with me. I mean i dont even know him O_o he's a friend of the people i drive there and knows my name, i dont know his eheh i asked one time it was something with M and even the one i like ^_^
i think i might go out on friday, but not to the pre party at his place, no no, it's too much, i don wanna be in his house, that'll be awkward... and becca wont go there so i don wanna, maybe if i had company.

It feels like i have to do something now, he did take the first step, i have to take the second :P, but how if he keeps avoiding me XD omg so cute! I thought i was shy XD have to stop him, pull his arm and ask if he likes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home