~Heaven and Soul~: cold inside hot outside

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

cold inside hot outside

it's cold in the chicken factory but as soon as i quit work and have to walk outside the door the friggin heat hit my face.

One question, how do you ask someone for gasmoney? It's so awkward! Another person wanted to go with my ride and sure ofcourse i let him, but there's one problem, he havent asked about how much to pay me and yes he's gonna go with me til i quit there... Uum you know you have to pay me... I cant say that! XD i cant ask someone for money like that, that person should know it...

And yes im gonna work on sunday this week too XD. I got there in the office and applied for it... took me three days to make up my mind if i was gonna work sunday again. Hope it will be as relaxing as it was last sunday, didnt have to do much then and no one seemed to care to be there in time, but it's like that on the daytime too now, just because those are on vacation XD aaah that's good ;P

Oouh got my salary yesterday but got rid of a lot already -_-", 1000 for my brother for the dancepad, 2000 for the cellphone i ordered and 1000 to my dad to be a good daughter XD. My mum was supposed to get 1000 too but she said that i didnt have to, that cellphone she paid half of it :P aww thanks. Im not gonna use money in a long time...

omg it's close, im gonna start my studies again soon! 1/9 XD well it is soon! And im gonna go look at the new city and find the way to the university from my home so i can walk or take the bike there everyday ^^

tata gotta go out and fill some gas in the car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home