~Heaven and Soul~: dance pad

Thursday, July 06, 2006

dance pad

tehe i got it two days ago and boy it was big. It stood there in my room when i got home from work. Weee my dance pad is here i said but i didnt play with it until yesterday. It was hard to get started it wouldnt work, I thought it would work without installing the keys in the game -_-. After a while i read through the games site where it stood about how to install a dance pad and managed to install the keys ^^.
So there i stood and ready to jump and play on it and boy was it hard :S. well im not really used to jump around in my house, it's kind of a small place to be jumping around in XD. It would be easier with a bar to hold in -_- but i hope i'll get better XD.

:( they are gonna get my piano this weekend... I should be playing a lot on it now, but i just dont feel like playing the piano. When i get home there's usually people watching tv or i just dont feel like playing so i dont. In fact, there's a small feeling that will be relieved to have it gone... Im gonna buy myself a piano when i finished studying, have a stabile job and a home. Maybe gonna buy myself a puppy then too but we'll see ^_^. That's loong away in the future though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home