~Heaven and Soul~: It's on its way!

Friday, June 30, 2006

It's on its way!



First i started to play a lil on the same kind of thing, well on the keyboard on miniclip, then i remembered my brother was playing on some kind of thing also with arrows and thing and asked where that game was, then i got stuck, i searched for stepmania, ddr, dance dance revolution on youtube and saw those videos and then i longed for a dance mat. I got to have one i said. months and months have passed, when i get my paycheck i said, i'll order, but i wont get it until next month the 25:th and on august im gonna go study in college so i wont get to play that much and im not gonna take it with me to my college city wherever it might be.

Ordered it this wednesday, it's in germany now, hopefully i'll get it in monday! Come to mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home