~Heaven and Soul~: complaints

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

complaints

It's one thing to get complained at, at work of not doing anything or doing it wrong. But when they say do it like this and do it like that and you already do it the way they want it, that's annoying <.<. He gathered six of us summerworkers and told us to work faster and blabalbla. I already did as he wanted and said; But i already do it, he said No. I thought wtf, dickhead in my head. Why cant these formen tell does who really doesnt work instead? And the dude beside me helped me out with the two machines i worked with afterwards -_-. Man i hate those lazybums that doesnt get told that they dont work. It's like those formen are just telling us that actually works to work harder -_-. Is it like that at work? Sorry to say this but, most of the lazybums are dudes, and it seems like they are gaining at work. They dont do as much and get paid as much as we who work more, sometimes i think like that and start to work slower <.< and ofcourse those stupid formen see it and tell me off. It's always like that, the first and only time I'm doing anything i get told off and those who does it all the time can keep on doing it without anyone telling them.

Nah those formen just have to have something to do, they dont work much <.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home