~Heaven and Soul~: Yawn

Monday, June 12, 2006

Yawn

Im tired and not because of first day at work but because of not sleeping enough. I think it must have been the night before graduation, it was still very light outside when i went to sleep and kind of hot so i couldnt sleep first and then i woke up several times and couldnt sleep for long times and then got up early to get ready. I couldnt go sleep early the graduation day either because i had to celebrate it and the day after graduation i woke up early and went up and yeah today i had to wake up at 5.00am and yes im shitty tired
This guy who works together with me now, he was my old classmate, is much nicer without the two bitches. I dont know, i like him, he is nice but should i just forgive his attitude. He didnt give me much attitude during those days or weeks when they were complaining about all the work THEY did. He gave my friend becca more attitude. hehehe, i cant dislike someone because my friend does ^^"

On the morning i drove myself and two others to work and met up with becca there. Her mother was with her and she let us in with her card. We had to sit and listen to an introduction till like 11.30 or 12.00 then we got our supervisor and started to work. hehehe after a while i got to work togheter with this black dude eric, my pal XD not. he was nice, said hello to me XD. It was really stressful, it was on a rolling band so we had to be fast, it was difficult in the beginning but i got the hang of it and it went better. After that i got to work with my old classmate again. tehehe.

The time went fast, the work day was over and we could go home, was thinking about going training but there's no medel today or there was one but too late so here im sitting and havent done any training since thursday -_- have to do tomorrow.

Byebye now gonna watch this tvb series called dance of passion, it rocks! well my idol charmaine sheh is in it anyways ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home