~Heaven and Soul~: Sunday

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday

Hello im tired.

Yesterday was the graduation day. Still i couldnt get it that i was graduating. I didnt have any tingling feeling and being all happy. Just felt like an ordinary day. Didnt feel like i was leaving this school at all. But it was fun. The speeches were boring but it was fun to get ready for the graduation. I put on my white dress that was bought last year in Hk. Aww took to few pictures of my graduation day. But i have some in the old camera too and we took graduation pictures in school too but they wont come until five weeks later <.< usually longer...

Ahh the day was beautiful yesterday, i really wished for a great weatherday and it came true XD

Got two messages to my cellphone, it was from sandra and liv, both congratulating me on the graduation, i was busy getting ready so i didnt write back XD. Liv told me not to bring flowers to her because she forgot to get me some. I brought anyways XD why would i leave the flowers i got for her because she forgot about me? In thinking of that, i've done a lot of things for them that they havent done for me and i really like giving more than getting.

They were all beautiful in white dresses or top with a white skirt and they boys had costume and looked great.
Sandra was so cute in her makeup, A.K was all white, Liv had a white vest, Becca had this simple white dress that looked really great and Fatima was all white. Aww

We gathered outside and the teachers helped us take pictures, more of my classmates came and we took again and then some came again and we had to take more XD haha it was fun. We kept increasing XD

The two snotty bitches in my class was late for the graduation pictures so we all had to wait for them, then we took the pictures, we had to take a lot of pictures because the photographer said we looked sad and told us to smile all the time and a girl from another class asked us why we looked so sad, it was our graduation day cheer up. Hahaha my class is sad, no one gets along XD. After the group pic we went inside to take the single ones it went faster xD. Put your right hand on your right knee and tilt your head a bit to the right, great hold that position *click click* and it was done.

We went to our champagne breakfast at jessicas. We had some watermelon, pineapple, biscuits, cheese, grapes and baguetts and champagne ofcourse. I tasted the champagne and it tasted yuck. I felt the burning in the throat and left the glass there XD Yuck! It was difficult to eat the pineapple, the juice kept dripping along my fingers. We took some pictures there too or i didnt, i asked my teacher to take but she said she'll take it after getting the food and then she forgot... again XD she always forgets me XD

We had to leave quick, the graduation pictures were taken 9.00 am and it prob took about 20 minutes, then we walked to jessicas. The graduation ceremony was at 11.00 am so it went quick. It was a really short champagne breakfast, i had to take the bagett with me and leave XD.

After the ceremony the students had to stay inside and wait for all the relatives to get out there in the sun and wait to take us. So inside there we waited for the door to open up to the freedom. Slowly the door opened after i dont know how long and the sun shone in, we shouted and ran out.

I looked for my studentpicture in the sea of people with their studentpictures. It was a bit hard but then i saw it, it was in the back long long away XD. I saw my parents friend first, she and her two children that im kind of an older sister to XD. They've recently lost their father, i really didnt know what to say so i just smiled to them. I wanted to hug them but didnt. I really dont know how to act. It so hard to get all sentimental. Im so sorry for them and want to comfort them but cant... Really felt bad.
I was told where my family was and went to them instead, my mum was trying to fix up the mess with the bands and the roses my friends were gonna get. It was all tied up in knots XD haha. So i helped out and my brothes gave me cute dolls tehe. Got flowers and all. Took some pictures and then went looking for my friends, just found Liv and gave her two roses. Im giving you one anyway i said and hugged her.
Then my mum told me to take pictures with some that im not really friends with, i was like okay... But we're all chinese so hahaha okay XD It was my parents friends son who also graduated that day and a classmate that im kinda relative with and another girl.

Couldnt find my other friends so i guessed they had already gone to the graduation vehicle and yes they had.
But Anna we said we were not gonna give flowers to eachother A.K said. HAhaha i gave Becca flowers first and hugged her wished her good luck in the future and then sandra. I was still holding four flower (two for each one) and looked around for Fatima. Then i thought, hmm why am i still holding four flowers, isnt it just fatima's one missing? And remembered i hadnt given A.K yet hahaha, embarrassed, she must have thought i wasnt planning on giving her one XD hahaha wups and what she had said before XD that was bad of me XD.

We climbed up in our vehicle and drove away. All the wait we shouted. I shouted real loud, in the end i almost didnt have any voice left. It was fun to shout, not to mention all the attention we were drawing. Some of them waved, hahaha aww it was fun. I've seen the students every year and this time i was one of them.

After that we all split up and hugged eachother again. I didnt feel sad at all, didnt feel like we were really splitting up and maybe not see eachother again. Well im gonna see three of them next saturday and one of them at work. A.K i might not see again, and we dont really have that close relationship either and the four of us were gonna meet again later in that day to party.

I walked home my feet hurting from the high heels and standing still for a long time and had a cake. I very delicious one, had two pieces XD Yummy *licks mouth* it was a strawberry one ^^. Yummy mommy i said and hugged her. But before eating the cake i had to take a shower, i was all sweaty and the graduation cap didnt make it better. Was all wet under the cap.

Oh and during the graduation ceremony after we recieved our grades we had to turn our caps right and was gonna shout a sentence, the snots in my class were all bitchy and ruined the whole thing by just shouting. Oh man that was really not necessary. They are so full of themself. Glad to get rid of you!

In the evening me and some of my friends gathered to go out party. My first time, i really wanted to see what it was like XD. Wore my pink flower dress and went out to meet sandra and walked with her to the meeting place with the others. hahaaha come to think of we have walked together to school in the last three years and now it ends... we went to her sisters place to have a little before party, becca had brought some champagne and said that one tasted better than jessicas so i had a bit, nope tasted yuck that one too >.<. I had brought chocolate XD
tehehe got my stamp to barbros before the before party and was doing it all wrong, first i tried to pay the one that was gonna check my id and then i let them stamp my left arm, no your right arm she said. hahahaa yes its my first time i thought. HAhahhaa when i was waiting for sandra to come two drunk girls came and one of them got close to me and said 25 öre! I said errr right.

When we went to barbros again after the before party, becca and i went in first, the others were deciding if sandras sister wanted to come with us. becca had to go to the bathroom and we put our belongings away first. Got a number brick for that, didnt have any pockets so i held it and silly me left it there in the toilet later. When i thought of that i paniced for a sec and ran to the toilet again. Hope the drunkies didnt take it i thought XD. But it was all right i told the line of peeing people i forgot something in the toilet and could breath out when i saw the number brick still lying there.

We went to the small dancefloor first and danced and then to the big one and then then went out to get some fresh air. Man it was hot inside! Then we went inside again to dance, i got a bit bored, it wasnt that funny to dance for hours... so me and two of them sat there for a while and then got back to dance again. After a while this dude was putting his arm around my shoulders all sweaty and icky. Hmm i was like ummm and looked at my friends and turned my back against him. Hahahhaha my first turning down XD. The dudes there dont try more after that hahaha.
at 1.30 am me and sandra went home, man that becca is an party animal XD she can dance for hours.

Well this party thing, hmm no it was a lil fun but its boring to just dance there for hours, and no i dont drink. I reaally dont like the taste of alcohol and you dont have to drink alcohol just to have fun.

Thought i could not sleep when i came home but i did sleep and went up at eight this morning. My mum asked me if i had fun and if i had drank a lot. I said i just tasted some and it was bleh. She said, what no alcohol how boring XD hahaha other parents are glad that their children dont drink XD but she trusts me and know i wont do stuff like that.

Tomorrow im gonna start my summerjob XD. hahaha and the good thing is that i wont have any homework after work XD. Hmm is it good not to relax and enjoy the summerbreak for at least a week? Naah i wanna be in the move all the time, just sitting around doing nothing isnt my thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home