~Heaven and Soul~: swedens national day!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

swedens national day!

Gonna hook up with some girl later and watch becka shake it XD, (she's gonna dance on stage). Geez getting closer to graduation day! Tomorrow its teachers dinner and im moi *points finger at myself* is going to drive sandra and liv there.kekeke gonna take up becka and she'll show us the way. Just a bit worried about the way home, i reaally suck at orienteering XD. But at least we'll be more people that can remember the road home ^^

Yes fatima, i really think this will work out. I really want this to work out... Yeah you're right, we both don't talk. It's good to have a bloggie XD. It's easier this way.

Mah gonna work out later, it's not good, tomorrow im gonna bake cookies and eat with my spanish group and then its this teachers dinner and then on thursday im gonna have cookie time with my friends omg im gonna grow fat XD. I want to look good in my gradutaion dress XD. Have to work out everyday XD mahaha.

Graduation day is very important for me. I've been waiting forever for that day to come. It's a huge step into the future. It's like starting a new life. I feel so old -_-. And after the summer break it'll not be the same again. I wont go back to the same school. I think i'll end up in Uppsala university. Hope so. But not in my first choice, the second one i think. But if my grades is enough for it i'll be happy, but it doesnt really matter if i'll get in it or not. The first one is five years and the second three years XD.

Before i thought of wanting to get rid of school as soon as possible but now i feel like i can go on studying forever. It wont be easier at the working market. Nothing is easy in life. So if i want to go back studying after college, i'll do that.

Mah i have to post some video in youtube soon. I was thinking korobeiniki from tetris or make a video about how to fold those small cute little stars ^^, but i want to save the battery for graduation day. And i reaally really hope the weather will be as good as it is now! And they say that it'll end at 3pm without any lunch, omg i'll die XD.

Man im writing a lot, have a lot to say i guess :P, but i'll stop for now!

Toodles noodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home