~Heaven and Soul~: overtime

Monday, June 19, 2006

overtime

hahaha i have so much fun at work that i worked overtime XD. Nah just kidding this dude wanted me to help somewhere else so i did and after a while this person i worked with asked me if i worked night, i said no just daytime and he said that the others have already left, i asked whats the time?! HAhahaha omg i worked over half an hour -_- and im driving two others home so i ran to my car XD Geez
Made myself panncakes yesterday, i like panncakes ^_^ my mum says i just eat panncakes and nothing else and this time i said i wanted to eat it cold, she said no thats not good, i said i wanted to try and so i did, it tasted good ^^.

I think im getting used to working there, not as tired as the first week. lalala ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home