~Heaven and Soul~: ^_^

Sunday, June 18, 2006

^_^

So we went to Gröna Lund yesterday, it was fun ^^. When i came, Fatima and Sandra was already there, Liv was still not there so we waited and it turned out she was at the railway already... ehehe.

So the train arrived and we went in, i looked for seats with a table, i was thinking of playing cards the whole way ^_^ and me and Liv sat there but Fatima and Sandra was not sitting there -_-. But i forced both of them to sit there XD Bwaahahaha.
There was this old man smiling to me all the time, 'cause the girls and me all was cheery and laughed all the time. He talked to us a bit too ^^. At the end of the ride the old lady, probably his wife talked to us a bit too. I like those nice and sweet old people ^^, they are so cute XD.

Man the weather was hot, fortunately i was smart enough to put on a lot of suncream or i would get eczema. I was a bit hungry and asked the others if they wanted to go eat something first. What about here, me and Fatima asked. The others, I runno, what about here? I runno. -_- omg what i really bugs me is their quality of not being able to decide anything. Especially Sandra, man i really want to bitchslap you sometimes XD. None of us likes to be in charge and decide. I know it feels wrong to boss around others. And in the end, it always turns out to be myself to take charge -_-. hahaha yeah i wants things to be done XD, hmm maybe i should stop thinking like them and take charge immediately, i think they would like to be taken care of XD. My bitches! XD mahaha that was funny.

After the little sandwich we continued our trip to Grönan and there was a short line there already. This girl ran like she was running for life and i realized she was running to get before me in the line, i was like erm okay, ehehe and walked and tried to walk a bit faster ;P but she got before me, meh whatever i thought.

There was this maskot who came to me and Fatima in the line, he immitated my moves for a while, i didnt know how to act and laughed nervously XD, it was like ehehhe...

Oh man i wanted to bitchslap sandra again, she wants me to take care of everything, gosh im not your mother sandra! She wanted me to go in before her and ask for the price and stuff even though she stood there closer -_-. She has that card too why couldnt she do anything? So yeah i was a bit off to her that day. Sorry 'bout that but you really bug me with that side of your personality.

And why do i have to take care of things im they youngest one T_T, you guys say you own me so why do i have to take care of everything all the time T_T
Both Liv and Sandra are chickens who doesnt (sandra more) and are scared of asking people stuff, fortunately Fatima was there with me. I'm scared of asking for stuff too but i've learned to be tougher and i think it's because of Fatima ^^. I remembered once in school when i wanted to ask a teacher for something, i speak with a low voice, well i still do in other places then home, so i said the teachers name with a low voice, Fatima spoke with a louder voice and the teacher immediately turned his head against us. After she told to me that i had to speak up and not with that soft weak voice. I didnt want to be that weakling and step by step i went for a tougher attitude.

After we had to buy ridebands too, it was to cost less than the original price but when we got there, and ofcourse Sandra again pushed me to do the talking -_-, they told us there was no such thing, I didnt give up and said that it clearly stood it and regretted i didnt take the newspaper with me. But nope so we bought the ridebands anyway. After we all went for pee pee, we had drunk a lot before XD, and after locked our stuff in a locker. After we went to the service center to ask for the boatrides and why the ridebands was more expensive and ofcourse Sandra and Liv stood there in the background while me and Fatima had to do the talking, again...
Hahaha this service center girl thought me and Fatima was under 13... i mean common XD that's a record XD. But we got our money back anyways, she was nice, we didnt even have to prove that we paid more with a reciept ^_^

After we ran to the rides omg it was so fun ^_^. HAhaha sandra is a chicken in everything, didnt wanna ride anything extreme XD. I asked her why she was here if she didnt wanna ride anything, yeah i know a bit rude XD but i was slighty irritated in her XD sorry XD I was kinda evil that day :P After a while we rode this shipride and me and Fatima felt a bit nauseous after it, Fatima a bit more, she wanted to puke :/, we sat there and rested for a bit while sandra and liv went to popexpressen to ride it. Then this orange mascot dude came and teased the people around. hahaha he was a bit funny XD. After we went to blåa tåget, a ghost ride. Oh man it's like nothing scares me anymmore -_-. Fatima felt sick and skipped it, sandra skipped too, there was only two seats per ride. so me and liv went, i held her arm at the beginning 'cause i thought it would be really scary. ehehe not... It was just these ugly looking things popping out from the walls. So i let go of liv and sat there a bit bored. After the ride we stood there and looked for the others, they werent there so we decided to wait there or we would lose them. When they came back fatima looked a bit pale and thought she might have felt bad from hunger so we took a break and ate things. I bought a huge ice cream XD it was a bit difficult to eat it XD. Sandra and Fatima didnt wanna go for anymore rides so it ended up with just me and liv doing the extreme ones :/. And me and fatima had talked about to go for the rollercoaster and fritt fall for a long long time and we didnt go for it together :(. Poor fatima. But i had fun for her XD tehehe. Hhahaa fritt fall was so fun, i think i held my breath during the drop mahahaha. And the mouse was worse than the rollercoaster!

By the end of the day i got a few red pops on my arm so i took more suncream on. We were all like dead peeps. So excausted from all and being out in the hot sun the whole day. But we still played cards XD. I told them we had to go out for a cup of tea someday and tried to force the others to call the other girls. mehehe manipulating XD What they have to do something, i dont want to do everything =O. So we decided a date and that was it ^^. It's hard to keep in touch -_- especially with these girls -_-.

Byebye now, im gonna make myself panncakes for work tomorrow ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home