~Heaven and Soul~: Friday!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday!

Yaaay finally friday and another workweek is over! Four weeks to go then -_-. Hehehe i fixed the apartment for my studies now ^^. Had to have the umm what to call the acception to the college before i could give interests to the apartments but i did it before and then i got a room there and they wanted me to send them the acception to college. Well i still havent got the acception yet so i was worried over that for some days and called them yesterday. They said it was okay if i sent it later. Phew! It was a lot about not being able to look for rooms there for six months if i turned it down and that i absolutely had to be accepted to the college first and balblala.

Hehe that room is good, an own bathroom ^_^ that's all that matters ;P


I'm improving on my dancepad :P. I did AA:s yesterday mahaha, i so rock wahahhaa.

Tomorrow im gonna meet up with the girls ^_^. Some of them couldnt make it <.<. I wanted everyone to gather up tomorrow -_-. But we'll have a good time, those of us who'll be there anyways ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home