~Heaven and Soul~: Doing request XD

Friday, July 07, 2006

Doing request XD

3 names I go by:
1. Anna
2. Min-Wa
3. Bobbo

3 parts of my heritage:

1. Big nose
2. Temper
3. Ehm black hair? O_o

3 of my everyday essentials:
1. Food
2. Bread
3. Computer

3 things that I am wearing now:
1. Hairbraid
2. Pajamas
3. Earrings

3 of my fave musical artists now:
1. Shakira
2. Rihanna
3. Gwen Stefani

3 things you want in a relationship other than love:
1. Trust
2. Fun
3. Kindness

3 truths and 2 lies:
TRUTHS:
1. I like to have fun
2. I love good food
3. I like Charmaine Sheh

LIES:
1. I hate my mum
2. I like when people look down on me

3 physical things about the opposite sex that attracts you?
1. Eyes
2. Hands
3. Tummy (oouh six pack ;P)

3 of your fave hobbies:
1. Gaming
2. Watching tv
3. Playing the piano

3 things that you want badly now:

1. Air conditioner
2. Money from all my work
3. Massage on my back

3 places you wanna go on vacation:
1. Japan
2. Hong Kong
3. Somewhere in Europe

3 things you want to try doing:
1. Jumping from a cliff without dying
2. Jump from a plain
3. Jump from a fastmoving train

3 people I would like to see taking this test:

1. Ferry-sama
2. Hitler
3. Britney Spears

3 things I look for in a potential boyfriend:
1. Loyalty
2. Trust
3. Kindness

3 things I may want to be in the future:
1. Succesful carreer woman
2. Happily married
3. Mother of two wonderful kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home