~Heaven and Soul~: haha im gonna work sunday

Monday, July 17, 2006

haha im gonna work sunday

Gonna earn cash!! In the beginning i couldnt think of working sundays too but im not tired anymore and well i wake up at five in the weekends too so what tha heck, CASH ยงยง!!

HHahaa i made a ball out of chicken pieces today and showed it to a girl at work, she thought i was hiding stuff inside or under the ball and lifted it up and destroyed my ball XD HAhahhaha i laughed my ass out, she looked so funny when lifting it XD. I shouted NOoo you destroyed my ball!! But after that i built a bigger one XD. wanted to leave it for the ones working after us but i threw it away, hahaha dont want to be put as childish XD although i am watching sailor moon super s now XD. I just love sailor moon no matter how old im getting XD. Sheez the english dub really sux ass

Oh by the way i got the acception to college today :D, got in the one i thought i would, my second choice ^_^ and im the 77:th reserve for the first choice XD hahhaa well it's in Uppsala either way so the room im gonna rent is good ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home