~Heaven and Soul~: finally!

Friday, August 04, 2006

finally!

yes finally i took the courage to go and ask him for gasmoney. He's stoopid, no one needs to ask for the money you come and say it yourself. omg geez i actually had to go and ask him for the money. The best part is that he found someone else to go with and didnt say it to me before so i waited for him -_-. ehehehe geez some people

my belly hurts my head hurts and im tired. Slept like one hour yesterday...

I didnt see him yesterday and was all sad and thought he had gone on vacation or was sick or whatever and was never gonna come back again til i end there. It's just one more week. Gonna work on sunday again ^__^, i lil because he might be working then too XD. He was there today and came from behind and pulled apron, i turned around and saw him smiling, wasnt expecting to see him there. We joked around all day long, i hit him a few times and he yelled what's the matter with you? hahaha hmm maybe because you are bullying me! I helped him pull down some chickens and as usual he looks at me and smiles thinking i dont have to help because im a girl <_<. Eheh no no im not gonna sit around and expect guys do everything just because they are guys, i mean hello we're living in the 21:st century -_- Like this girl i was working with today, she didnt even try <_<.

Aaww he sang Boten Anna to me today XD. One day im gonna ask him how tall he is XD. i might be taller hahaha XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home