~Heaven and Soul~: Finally!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finally!

The workweeks are finally over and i finally told him :D! And i was grubbling about him not being there today and i was never gonna see him again but there he was and asked me what i wanted to say and i told him. Hahaha he didnt believe me but i said i wasnt joking but he still didnt believe me -_-. Whatever, i told him anyways ^_^ that was what i wanted :D.

- What did you want to say yesterday? (he said wrong it was two days ago <.<) (vad ville du säga igår?)
- I wanted to answer your question if i had i crush (jag ville svara på din fråga om jag var kär)
-What? (it's noisy in the factory -_-) (va?)
- I wanted to answer your question if i had a crush!
- Who do you have a crush on? (vem är du kär i?)
- In you (i dig)
- In me?? (I mig?)
- (nodding)

then i walked away
on the break i was playing on my cellphone and when i looked up i saw him sitting there and looking at me, i asked;
- What? (vad?)
- You were joking right? (du skojade va?)
- No (nej)
- You were joking (du skojade)
- No i wasnt! why do you think that? (nej det gjorde jag inte, varför tror du det?)
- It cant be (det kan inte va)
- i wasnt joking! (jag skojade inte!)

Then he walked away with his smile
And on lunchbreak i was looking in a magazine and could feel him looking at me and waited for me to look up, after a while i did, he asked;
- is it good? (i was looking at a cooking magazine and was eating) (är det gott?)
I nodded but he kept looking at me so i said, what thinking i heard wrong 'cause i had music on
- but he smiled and went to his place

i was sitting in the office printing labels when he and another one came, he saw me and smiled and said;
- I still can't believe it (jag fattar fortfarande inte)
- I wasnt joking (jag skojade inte)

The other person asked, is she yours, he said no, aww i should have said, no he doesnt want me. He said i had i boyfriend i said no and the other person asked me again i said no i dont have. I cant believe it he said again -_- and left with a smile as usual after that there was no more conversation again XD i avoided him :P
What if he likes me then he should contact me, but i dont really care if he does or not, im gonna leave this town soon anyway and become an uppsalaresident

Aaah no more work, now i have like two weeks vacation before i start to study again and im gonna go take a look on tuesday with my parents. Yes i finally told him and got that out of me, now i have no regrets ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home