~Heaven and Soul~: easier said then done -_-

Thursday, August 10, 2006

easier said then done -_-

well i did get to ask him what he meant by asking me if i had a crush. He just said, well

sidenote: there was this girl from my future university that called and asked me if i had any questions XD haha

okey back to today. yeah he said well do you have a crush? Then i asked him if he had one, he said i asked you, but i asked back, he said maybe and i asked who, he said Who? who? then he mumbled no one wants me and as usual walked away and left me there. Gosh it was a lil cute in the beginning but it's starting to get annoying -_-, no one dares to say it first. I should have said, yes i have a crush on you! But i just couldnt. I was all aah im gonna say it today im gonna say it! It's much easier to say it than to do it -_-. Im tired, both glad and sad that tomorrow it's the last day, although im gonna work on sunday again but it'll be the last day tomorrow if he's not gonna work on sunday... After that i'll never see him again. Let's see if i dare to do anything tomorrow. Or if any chances he will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home