~Heaven and Soul~: Sad girls

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sad girls

Yeah they are, they can't handle it, Omg i can't do this i'll fail blablalbala. GET A GRIP! Stop complaining and start doing something instead. They are falling apart when one thing doesn't go right. Gooosh everyday i hear them, no our stuff doesn't work, oh this went wrong and i can't do this anymore. We're gonna go through a lot harder stuff so just get a grip will ya??
And i thought i was all whiney.

Sigh two more labs. Sometimes i wish i had a labpartner that would be more prepared and knew more about the lab than me... I have to think for two persons and it is so tiring. First i have to know how to do it myself, then i have to explain it all to her. She's a good person but whyyy can't you think a bit you tooo T_T. But she's a lot better than the other two i worked with during the other course, i had to do everything myself then. At least she's trying and are not letting me do everything. We do all the things together, yeah she's great, the only thing is that i have to know how to do everything. Well nobody's perfect...

MMm the thing mum sent me was good. It was dried mango. yummy me like. And im still full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home