~Heaven and Soul~: new course, new expectations...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

new course, new expectations...

so the new course organic chemistry started yesterday, have to buy two books that costs about 600 crones together, bye money.

I folded kawasaki roses yesterday, one i gave to karolina the other one i gave to david. He didnt look at it and after a while he threw it at me all mushed. Well not a funny feeling. I know it's my fault this weird thing between us and another guy. I have a tendency to ignore them, or dont say hello with another word when i see them, pretend im not seeing them. I really dont know why, but i just do, it's not that i dont like them or anything like that, it's just who i am. And of course they will get angry and do the same back and i'll feel terrible. Sigh, but what can i do? I'm really trying to not spoil the friendships but i tend to. It just feels weird to say hello sometimes...
But he mushed the rose i folded to him and threw it at me, was that really great of him?

Well i long for the 1st of march, then i can get back home to K-holm again ^_^ and stay 11 whole days! 11 whole days that's a lot! Aww but it's just january now -_-.

Ah hope they new one moving in will be a nice person, and clean! Wonder if it's a he or she? Hope we'll be buddies XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home