~Heaven and Soul~: restless

Thursday, January 18, 2007

restless

So im sitting here restless and chatting with some. Oh and i had my exam today, think it went pretty well, i counted the points and i think i'll pass hopefully -_-. Boy was this course boring, oh and i havent found my file yet. Or i havent been looking, gave up on it already.

Oh and im in 6th season of gilmore girls now, gosh im watching too much arent i?

Tomorrow im upgraded to A2 tehehe =). Aww time is walking by so fast, i mean i've already gone first term in college. Um just 4 and a half to go ehheeh


And omg i saw the hairiest (spelt that way?) and deepest crack today >.< GOooosh it was sooo hairy. I almost puked but most laughed in my head and saw the other peeps that saw it too and thought of what they must have been thinking XD

Stupid radio clock, it's ticking all the time, it's not supposed too! What's that ticking sound?

I need money im poor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home