~Heaven and Soul~: Money and dirt

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Money and dirt

It's snow outside! I don't see it snow i just wake up and there's a new layer of snow. I'm taking a short break from the study, heard someone coming in and thought of how disgusting this girl in my hall was. I now understand why the kitchen is so shitty and no one cares. They are slobs themselves >.<. Like she was cooking something and the stove was still icky from leftovers, she used her spoon to scrape a bit during the cooking and then put it in to mix her pasta Yuuuck i thought. And she had some meat that i dont know how old it was and ate. Gooosh so disgusting >.<. Cooommon the stove was full of icky leftovers! Geez... I want someone here with me. A close friend or my muuumm. I found out that I'm not really a loner ehehehe... OH and my dad is going to Hk today. Wonder if he knows how to use the cellphone XD I tried to teach him... Hm wonder if i'll be like that when im old, but im raised with technical things. But that's weird, an old person knowing how to deal with digitalstuff. Hm but it's not like i'll forget how to use cellphones when i grow up. Not to mention what new technical things that'll be on the market in the next ten years. Gaah i don't know where I'll work in summer. I have to work, im not taking loans anymore. And i think i have a backup in the chicken factory -_-, i've worked there before so i think they'll hire me. But i reaaally dont wanna go there, i sure remember how i longed to get out of there XD. I've thought of the pharmacy back in katrineholm, i think there are two, one in a hospital and one in the city. But if i got it i dont know i would be earning that much, not as much as in chicken factory XD. But it would be a good experience, but i need money! Im so poor right now T_T. I was thinking to start in friskis och svettis again, a gym thing, but i dont know. It's a big city and you have to book times all the time, what if you dont get any time then it would be a waste of money, a lot of money for a half year! And the time, do i have the time? -_- I think i'll start there again after college... Well now back to study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home