~Heaven and Soul~: going back

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

going back

So today i'll be sleeping in uppsala again. The break is over and reality starts again ehehhe...

Oh and the 8th i was in my first car accident (and hopefully the last). I was waiting for the cars to pass by so i could drive and when i was about to drive the car stopped and then someone drove into me. I was startled, fortunately that dude knew he was wrong and apologized and the car was okay too. Pheew -_- that was not funny. And it was all dark and rainy outside too, not a good weather to drive in. Couldnt see that well.

Sigh dunno when i'll be coming back to katrineholm again. Looking at the times the only opening will be in mars. Wonder if i can come back the weekend in February to celebrate the chinese new year.

Im so tired of that pop, after sending messages to him he doesnt reply. That's so irritating and yesterday he sent me one again. i didnt reply hehehe, im doing the same thing as him. First time i did it he called me and wondered why i didnt reply, i told him i didnt see it XD. I want him out of my life already -_- booring get lost!

My friend doesnt like him either hehe, always when we meet she asks me if he has talked to me and says he's a dork and fools around. Im not taking distance from him because of what she's told me. But he's too shallow and childish...

Last time i'll be blogging in katrineholm for a while then -_-


Byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home