~Heaven and Soul~: Hii yaall

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hii yaall

hello no snow this winter T_T. But it's good for now, while i have to ride the bike to the school, but i do want snow on christmas >.<. I want a lot, i want a sofabed, exchange my bed for it, so today i put up some papers to try to sell it. we'll see if anyones want to buy it. Oh and my brother and mother were here this weekend, soo fun. It was so cosy with more people in my room ^_^. Ooh and i bought a huge pillow (bought the wrong size first) and a small table (the first furniture i built all by myself ^_^) and candleligts that smells like heaven, nah not like heaven hehehe but it smells good. And i told my mother to take home some pictures and two decoration flowers my dad brought here, dont like em >.<. And this weekend Sandra's coming ^_^ wee, dont have to be alone, and then the next weekend im going home for winter break Weeee!!

sigh my glove seems to be gone T_T whyy, im gonna knit another one :( if i find the instructions for it :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home