~Heaven and Soul~: T_T

Thursday, December 07, 2006

T_T

today was not a good day. First we had to wait for srebrenka for a loong time, we had to rush to school and of course the wind was against us. Then at the railway we had to wait for two trains to pass by, more time went by and then we rushed again and those fugging hills i hate! and just when we were in the middle of it the wind blew against us, Goooosh i was all excausted but kept going, when we finally were there i swear i could taste blood in my mouth. I was so dead, and im a bit sick too, that musnt had been good. Then we rushed to the place we were suppose to be in, it was cold there and on the break i wanted to put on my gloves. I found one of them and looked for the other one, where is it? I looked and looked and went out to see if i've dropped it on the road. but no. T_T It's gone. Im so sad, i knitted it myself and it's been with me for a couple of years now. It's gone T_T. Buhuuu, i've looked in the lost and found box too but no. Where is it. Where is my beloved glove? T_T You must feel lonely now, come back to me T_T

~Searching for the lost glove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home