~Heaven and Soul~: Laborations coming up

Monday, February 05, 2007

Laborations coming up

Damn it's hard to ride the bike on snowy not plain ground. Karolina almost fell several times haha XD

That fugging bitch took the microwave. Okay it's alright if it was hers but no one knows, she lived here the longest but i don't really care about it. The worst thing was that she left HER shit here, her trash! She has her own trashplace because she refused to have a cleaning week. Everything in the kitchen was hers it's so empty there now T_T. Bitch. I had to take out her trash because it was my week. And now me and Karolina can't pop popcorn in the microwave on our fridaynights when we watch let's dance -_-. HAhaha she said she would pop it at her place and run to me XD. Fuck and i even cleaned the microwave, so it was clean when she took it. Bitch, glad she's gone now.

Boy spectroscopy really kills me, I'm all tired from some excercises i just did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home