~Heaven and Soul~: weekends are boring, friends are difficult

Monday, January 29, 2007

weekends are boring, friends are difficult

yeah i know sounds very wrong but when i was back at katrineholm i use to hang out with my family on weekends 'cause my friends weren't hangoutonweekendspersons. But now that im here in uppsala it's another whole thingy, no family here so im all alone on weekends. Gosh i have to get more friends -_-. But everyone's stabilised with their "groups" now and it's hard to make friends now.
A classmate asked me what i had done this weekend. Not much i said and he said ofcourse you just sit around at home, you should follow us out to party. After my very boring weekend i said yeah i have to sometime. Right when will that happen <.
So the other dude, the one i ignored and ignored me back came and sat beside me. I had given up hope on being friends with him so i didnt look at him at all and that seems to make him more willing to chat with me <.< Errr... so we talked today, and it feels pretty good except that he talked during the whole lecture and that bugged me. Hello have some respect for the teacher... Yeah he is not the best but you dont have to act like an ass because of that <.<


Siiigh, i like the one im hanging out with but she's sooo boring... She's a great studypal but partypal no i think i have to find a partypal to, that is fun to hang around with...

It's not easy to make friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home