~Heaven and Soul~: begging for money

Saturday, January 20, 2007

begging for money

I bought the new coursebook today, im so broke. I still cant find my ways around here in Uppsala without wandering a while, walking back and forward, this dude shouted at me, do you speak english he asked. Uuum i thought if i answer you in english then you'll know i speak english so i said eerrr no and kept walking. Felt a bit bad for doing that but i went away. When i was on my way home i sure had to pass that guy again and he remembered me, so do you speak english. I couldnt ignore him one more time so i stopped and asked. yes what do you want? Then he showed me all these pictures of poor people and asked me to spare him some money. And i had just thrown away 500 crones on the book. I said sorry im poor too. Not even 20? Nope i dont have money on me (hello im a card person). Oh he said and then he wanted to chit chat for a bit and asked me about my origin... didnt hear it at first i dont remember how many times i asked what he said. Oh im chinese and tried to be nice after the whole thing. after a few minutes i could leave.

It's so awkward. you dont know if they are cheating on you or if they really need money, i remembered when some asian dudes came ringing our door back when we still lived in gersnäs in K-holm. They said someone had stolen their bag at the airport and needed a place to stay. My mum was all freaked out and didnt trust them at all but my dad let them in and let they eat some noodles. They got money from us too... Hmm still dont know if they lied or really needed all that...

Dont trust people that easilly my mother always tells me. She was a tad worried about the dude begging me for money today when i told her. Oh no next time you just ignore him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home