~Heaven and Soul~: Happy valentines :D

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy valentines :D

Gah had the lab oral test today. I got an easy question but when i stood there i didnt really know what to say. Wasnt prepared but i knew the question well. But it went good ^_^. But that teacher we had, he's a pain in the ass. Asking a lot of questions afterward...

Soon, 2 weeks left till i can get home. And just three labs and the oral test!
Tehe my mum sent me some goodies and im getting it tomorrow :). My dad sent it from Hk. It's lunar new year the 17th, not that i celebrate it much but i do wanna be home then. but meh whatever... And they are gonna come fix my wallpaper in my room sometime in june and i dont know how i'll move around my furniture. I have a lot of stuff... But i really want them to change the wallpaper :D I like changes tehehe. But where will i put all my stuff??? Put it in the middle of the room they say, uuum i have a lot of stuff and the room is kinda small... right...
Gah i can get my test from the last course this friday, hope i passed...

Tomorrow im starting the early labs. Three to go, common Anna you can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home