~Heaven and Soul~: reading through old posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

reading through old posts

Well hello i was reading through old posts denise had wrote. And let me say that im sooo glad we don't have to see eachother everyday ever again! It wouldn't work. It's always about what I did wrong to her and me being the person I am would feel terrible and blaming all the things on me. I read through my old posts too. Damn i dunno which was worse, junior high or high school. Well i really liked the first one and half year in high school but then everyone got tired of eachother and didn't talk to eachother about their true feelings. The hidden grudge against eachother grew XD. I'm kinda glad we all split up in the end. Now we can long for eachother and remember the good stuff about one another. I know I am.

Hmm ever since I started college I've been thinking about my future. About what i'll become after this education, if i'll make it, what i would be doing if it werent for college, would i have still been working in kronfågel, that i wouldnt forgive myself if i dropped out of college etc.

Well really want to continue this post but i have to go out!

Toodles your noodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home