~Heaven and Soul~: What a rip of!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a rip of!!

so i went to the dentist today thinking well, fortunately i don't have to pay anything, lalala. But nope after the examination they said okay that'll be 600 SEK.
I was like... but isn't it free until i turn 20? Nope not in their fricken state or what you call it. GOOOsh 600 SEK???! Not even half the price for me, a poor student that can't even afford all the good stuff every frigging month! I'm sooo mad now, how can they expect me to pay full price?! I don't even have a job, and i don't take any loans anymore. WHAT THE FUUUCK!!! I'm so irritated, i shouldn't have turned down the time for examination in Katrineholm. There it should have been for free. BUuhuu, they took a whole months money for food from me T_T. So glad my mum gives me some money every month or i wouldn't afford any. Not to mention all the expensive course books i have to buy for every new course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home