~Heaven and Soul~: You decide!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

You decide!

If I send you a message asking which time we should meet and give you two times to choose from, don't send a message back saying it doesn't matter you choose.

That craps the hell out of me. Why the hell is some people not able to make the decision? I know, it feels like you are being rude deciding, what does the other person want. But I've learned that it's more rude to let the other person decide all the time. It feels like I have to make the decisions all the time now. Just to come somewhere, instead of what do you think, um i dunno what do you think and it keeps on going like that. Pleeease I want to be the one that doesnt have to decide once in a while. It's not just that, it costs to send messages back and forward! Tehehe i ignored that message and let her believe what she wanted. And these girls i get to school with, it feels like im the messenger between them, they dont message eachother, they go through me so i have to message around wasting cellphone money.

Let me be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home