~Heaven and Soul~: Spring!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring!

I can't believe i haven't been writing about the warm temperature outside. Finally spring! It came fast this year, it's always a process with melting and then snowing again and the road are always plasky. But not this time, it's warm and the snow is pretty much gone. Okay that was a lie but it's still springweather outside :D.

Watched melodifestivalen yesterday. Nope i don't usually watch it but i don't have any other channels so i decided to watch it, it was finale. Rooted for Sebastian, the one who came 2nd in idol 2005. Didn't root for him to win but to win over that crappy Måns anyway. I don't like him, something about him irritates me, must be his "sexy" smile that everyone else likes. But he won over Sebastian, crap! Aww i saw how disappointed Sebastian was.

Aaah i want the new course now. This one is getting boring, fortunately it's over tomorrow...

Haha oh that's right, i washed some of my clothes and someone took out my bathroomrug from the dryer and put his/her clothes in there... The other time someone did it, i didn't care and went but this time i stopped the dryer and went. HAH you like evil Anna right?! But i did get a bit, hm should i go back and turn it on again but i didnt tehehhehee... *evil grin*. Man im going to hell -_- if there is one that is.

But how nice can you be until you get pushed over? I think I treat others like i want to be treated back, well not always but as much as i can XD. I get so irritated over myself after being a bitch all the time and ponder around with it for i dont know how long.

I don't have any best friend, that's bugging me. I really want someone to share all my thoughts with. I tried to get close someone but she didn't want it... My mum told me that you dont have to have any best friend, just friends. Well yeah but...

As long as im not alone i think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home