~Heaven and Soul~: closing in

Thursday, March 08, 2007

closing in

And i thought there wouldn't be enough study time. I don't know how much i've repeated the same thing over and over again. The sad thing is that i don't really know if i get it in my head... I've downloaded a lot of NANA stuff :P, yeah the music. Uploaded it on my imeem account. It's getting warmer outside :) great, after almost freezing off my fingers in the cold winter just to get to frigging school. My mum always tells me to take the bus but you know me, im crazy and "likes" to bike in the cold and freeze my frigging fingers til it hurts. And boy does it hurt! It's soo soft to be home, i don't have to make myself something to eat and think of what to eat ^_^. But soon i have to go home, actually on saturday to put the date. Don't have to take the train, my brother is driving me home to pick up my dad from the train too. He's gonna take the train to Uppsala after Arlanda tehehe. My bag is really heavy so mum decided to drive me home. Yay don't have to drag that heavy bag home with all the food mum prepared for me. Aww i really love my mum ^_^. And dad bought a lot of goodies from Hk too that he's bringing home and my cousin said she found Pucca for me :D. Google it if you don't know what it is <.<. Oup finished downloading kuroi namida! Gonna upload it on my imeem now ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home