~Heaven and Soul~: Back

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Back

Damn i have this yucky feeling about not studying today, i took a day off XD and it feels um not good. Have to study a lot tomorrow ...

Anyway Im back in Uppsala now, booring. We we're out 10 in the morning and drove here. First we left my package in my home then we went to Ikea to eat meatballs XD. Thought of ferry about him eating meatballs tehhee. It was the first time i ate meatballs there. Tried to fold a lizard yesterday with an annoying sound in the background, had to stop and rewind several times but i gave up after a while, couldn't get it right and didnt really feel like folding and threw it away. Damn you, i shouted. Well not really but i should have XD. So i didnt meet fatima yesterday, she had a lab, poor thing and i told her that she shouldnt stress, if we cant meet this time we'll do it next time. Didnt get any answer <.<

Ooh i really want the sofabed i saw in ikea! it was soo nice and pretty just like me XD jk it was turquoise. Hmm im gonna think about it when they change my wallpaper XD. But turquoise would fit the wallpaper i have now... But i want a change. Bleh we'll see what kind of wallpapers they have.

Tehehe my cousin bought me Pucca!! I searched for it when i was there but couldnt find it anywhere and now she found it :D. But it's in katrineholm, my brothers showed me through the webcam. After picking up dad they drove me back here ^_^. I shouldnt have followed there but mum said i should get bread that dad brought from Hk (i love those bread) and so i followed, it was planned that i would take the train back, it's not so far from Uppsala from there, but we decided to drive me back up. Ahh sweet didn't have to walk all the way home from the station. Have a lot of bread and my mums food here now. It's gonna last till summer i think XD. And the new one hasnt moved in yet. The old one's mailbox are full!
Hope i'll pass this exam -_-. I hate this feeling. I just took one days break, i wont forget everything from one day right? GAAh so long for summerbreak then i wont feel guilty for not studying. Im such a swot T_T

Hope i don't have to do my summerjob in kronfågel!

Gonna sleep in my hard bed tonight -_-. Hope i dream about that sofabed from ikea. so preeetty yes you are, yes you are *drools~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home