~Heaven and Soul~: I've catched up with bleach again ;P

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've catched up with bleach again ;P

Yes Ferrydear i watched up till 118 now and boy do you sing pweetty ^_^ Sing more for me :D

Gaaah this new course is so boring. It seems like it's just a lot to read and get into the head, that's good but omg so boring. The time went really slow on the first lecture and the one responsible for the course, we're gonna have lectures with him too, he's eyes are closed all the time and he seems to have really funny lectures too -_-, yes i was ironic if you didnt get it.
But the times for this course is really great ^_^ a lot of breaks now and then. I asked my friends if they wanted to come up here in Uppsala to join me but no one could :(. What am i gonna do in four days off?? Im not gonna go home, i have labs right in the middle of the breaks, bought the ticket after the labs. Can't buy tickets to go home before those too -_-. Well i can but to much travelling then not to mention the ticket money. Im not really floating in money ehehhee...

Well of to watch desperate housewives toodles your noodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home