~Heaven and Soul~: PUke

Thursday, April 05, 2007

PUke

When i was wating for the train in Stockholm i saw girls on the other side drinking alcohol, after a while one of them turned to the wall and puked. Yuuuuck i said and frowned. I was waiting for someone to talk shit about them but no one did. Hmm usually when "odd" stuff happens someone's commenting it. Hmm well that might be because im a smalltown girl and i was in the capital city XD

Tommorrow i bringa cake'a, im gonna bake something to bring to denise to our get together. Hope it will be fun and she's not that sarcastic! That's the one thing that makes me not wanting to go to her, her sarcasm -_-. And im not really that type of person you can put on "the spot".

I walked a lot today, that's because i ate a lot, boy my mum really stuffs me with food when i'm home, i aways gain one to one and a half kilo when im home. I would be fat if i hadnt gone for college. And i cant resist my mummy and daddys food either. Tooo good ^___^


mmm it's so windy outside

Aaah yesterday this dude walked right in to me, he almost stepped on my foot too if i hadnt been fast enough. That son of a bitch! Wtf did he think he was doing?? He just walked right into me with his girlfriend under his arms. I was like wtf?! Some people -_-

I just wish for summerbreak now, i'm getting pretty tired in studying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home