~Heaven and Soul~: Easter break!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Easter break!

Yaay the labs are all over and im getting my ass back to Katrineholm today ^_^. They were pretty good labpartners those guys. It was fun working with them and yes as usual i was the one leading the group telling them why we did those things but they knew how to do it so it was all good XD

Aww couldn't see fatima yesterday when she was here in Uppsala. She had already gone to the railway station when i messaged her -_-

Omg when we sat there working with the labreport... they talked about the weight they could lift and about gym and "guy" stuff. I sat there rolling my eyes. ehehehe okay i dont care lets work. Hmm brag about weights ehehehe right...

Oh got a card from Sandra. -_- I never send her any cards I feel bad now -_-. She always send me T_T.

Meh anyways, wonder if Denise called the others about fridays gathering yet. I'm gonna go there anyways although i had something planned. But anything to get to see the group ^_^.

Byes~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home