~Heaven and Soul~: Weei

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Weei

one month and 18 days left till christmas break when i can go home ^_^. Today i went out for a walk, yesterday i held myself inside. Didnt want to go out in the cold. Tehehehe it was a nice temperature outside and i wore my new jeans too ^_^. It's thin down so i can wear boots :)

He called me yesterday. That's funny, first a whole week goes without anything from him and then he POPS XD out. He sent me a message asking me what i was doing. He asked me if he could call me too. What just do it dont ask XD. Hahaha it was funny i told him to call the next day instead but then he called me and we talked for a while, then he said he had to get himself home from his friend and asked if he could call later. I said sure but i might be sleeping, and he called later and held me awake -_-. We talked for like 20 minutes and after i couldnt sleep for a looong time. In normal i would have slept like two hours ago but it was swedish idol first and i wanted to watch the result (by the way Danny was the one to leave T_T) and then he called. I dunno if i like him that much anymore. It feels like he's just desperate and needs someone. He told me he had an ex 3 months ago. I counted the months i've been knowing him. Hm it was about two months ago when i quit the summerjob there and yeah it hasnt been that long anyway... What if he is just using me to feel needed. He always says, ooh im old ooh im no good blablalaba... Gosh like Kishti from idol says, Shape up!

Is he desperate? Or does he really like me? I asked him why he decided to contact me too. And it was Becca's boyfriend, that also works there, who told him about me.
-You know Anna
-Anna who?
-You know the little chinese girl (uum thank you "-_-)
-Oh right, what about her?
-She likes you

That is why he contacted me... Hm dunno if i want to anymore... Feels like he just needs to be needed and i seem to "need" him. Am i thinking too much about it, should i just go with the flow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home