~Heaven and Soul~: going home again :(

Monday, October 30, 2006

going home again :(

sigh im going home to uppsala again. Yah home to uppsala, k-holm is my home too and always will be. Weird that i like k-holm that much, there isnt much around here. Well except my family my friends and all my memories. Yah it's a lot around here hehehe...

And have to study a lil more before the exam tommorrow T_T, hope i'll pass.Wish me luck.

He called me yesterday, my heart was beating and for some seconds i didnt want to answer but i did it. Then we talked a lil and today i saw he left a message on my cell saying goodnight aww that was cute. But im still a bit confused that he suddenly wanted to talk to me. Hahaha my brother showed me this site you can search for all the people's birthdays, well those living in sweden anyway. His birthday is the 9:th of november. Hahahha another scorpio. He's exactly 3 days older than my oldest brother. funny huh XD

And im turning 19 in 19 days -_-, i don wanna, i like being 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home