~Heaven and Soul~: Katrineholm

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Katrineholm

so i had this four weeks day of from university and decided to come back to katrineholm. Boy i miss my hometown. I could find my way everywhere and it was just great. Met some of my friends and chatted aah old days. And then in the night i went out partying with one. Ehehe well i can say that i was the chaperon -_-. She had her guyfriend with her and then on the dancefloor i could feel that he wanted me away all the time. Normally i would have, but i was all alone what would i do?! I didnt know anybody else and im not a partyperson. I just wanted to meet my friend and she couldnt make it earlier so i agreed on following out. It was boooring, aww and she said pop would be out. Boring have to study for an exam im having the 2:nd. Have four days off next week too. My dad's gonna follow me and then drive me home next week again ^_^. Hope i can study when my dad's there -_-. Ah poor becca, she must have felt awful leaving me like that, when her guyfriend dragged her away in the end i went to say i was gonna go home, she said sorry with bad conscience. Nah it's okay i said and tried to smile. That was not fun.

Tomorrow im gonna go home and now in half an hour im gonna start study XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home