~Heaven and Soul~: Moving, byebye Katrineholm

Friday, August 25, 2006

Moving, byebye Katrineholm

So today im gonna move and leave Katrineholm, of course i'll come back and visit my family now and then, but im gonna live in Uppsala... My mum always tells me to settle down there after the studies, find a job, build up a family and so on. Yeah i might do that.
Damn my throat hurts, it's been three days now -_- and yeah it hurts all the time not just when i swallow... bleh

Me and my dad are gonna go with the train at 1pm and my mum and brother are driving there. I want to learn how to go with the train, hehehe im not really sure how's it working "^^. And i wonder if i have all the things i want to bring with me packed down yet. Mah i hope so...

Oh and yesterday i decided to go outside and take pictures of some places here well take a look

My um day nursery? (dagis)


First school


It's the same area but we were put here after some years "-_- (outcasts)


second school, boy i remember those years...


my high school years... both bitter and sweet memories


How i remember the high school


Byebye Katrineholm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home