~Heaven and Soul~: Omg

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Omg

when i was on my way home becca sent me a message saying that pop wanted me to go to his party that night, i said i couldnt, had to study. That was not exactly the truth. I mean i do want to see him, but it's been two months and im scared XD. And why? why now, two months have passed by. And then the day after i saw a message from him that said he wanted me to come but i didnt see it until the day after. That was lucky i wouldnt have know what to answer if i had seen it. So i sent him a message apologizing for not answering and said i had wanted to see him and after two hours he sent back telling me he just woke up and said that we maybe could meet someday. I havent answered him >.<. What should i say?? have to speak with becca first, maybe she can tell me, but i know she will tell me to go. but i have to ask her a few things first...

Omg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home