~Heaven and Soul~: Snow!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Snow!

Aaaah it's snowing like hell outside. Today when i woke up and looked outside i saw a snowstorm! It rained yesterday and today snow haha alright i thought, im gonna be brave and bike in the snowstorm! I went out and couldnt open my lock so i ran in to get some matches that i saw in the kitchen. It went good and the way there wasnt that hard.

Another course started and have to study right away -_- they should give us a week break. I mean we just did this tiring exam yesterday and havent sighed out from that -_-. They way home was harder. I couldnt open my lock at all, in the end karolina brought some hot water and i could finally open it to bike home. Omg the storm was like whipping my face. IT HURT SOOO FRIGGING BAD! It was hard, i didnt know if i should cry or laugh, i laughed XD, i was like aaaah Maahhahaha this was exciting, this was fun hahahhaa Aaah. But we made it home after a while. Im gonna take the bus tommorow if it's like today. GOoosh and my hands and feet was all frozen too.

Weee i can go home either the 17th or 22nd depending on which labgroup im in :D. Maybe i can meet him then :P, yeah im thinking about him, he hasnt messaged me or anything :( bleh. But im gonna message him on his birthday ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home