~Heaven and Soul~: Friday again

Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday again

boring weather, it's raining. It's okay with rain, as long as im under a roof! It's not fun to bike in the rain. Yesterday and today i had to bike home in the rain, but today i used my umbrella. Yesterday it didnt rain much first but after a while it started to rain heavier. Goosh

Who's gonna celebrate the 19:th birthday all alone tomorrow. Me. Not that i celbrate it that much, but i've never been alone on my birthday. I had people around me. But not tomorrow Booh. Whatever, i don wanna turn 19 T_T. I like being 18.

Aaah im going home on tuesday \(^_^)/ weee, or not really my home anymore, this is my home now, have to grow up, geez, longing home all the time. It's just that i havent found anything good about uppsala yet... It's in Katrineholm where everything is. My family my friends and yeah everything. Well i have a few friends here but i've just known them for a while, no deep relationship yet... Sometimes it's hard to start over. But it's good to, no one knows you, you can start all over. Starting from zero.

MMm currently watching Glittering days with charmaine sheh ^^ She won the favourite actress award, tehehe good ^^ Oouh soon idol, who's gonna go this time? Hope Felicia will stay XD The only girl left so im rooting for her!

Mah gonna watch the old series Eternal happiness now, no im not gonna study now, im tired! Been studying till eight or nine am for the last couple of days now, gimme a rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home